25 Oct Prime Seat for TV Coverage
All the action from this year’s MSN Circuit Rally Championship, in association with MSVR, and featuring the Michelin Cup and the Protyre Challenge, will be available to Amazon Prime customers throughout the season.
Fans of the series can catch up with all the twists and turns from the 2018-19 campaign thanks to this exciting new partnership, kicking off with action from Oulton Park as the season gets underway on November 3rd with the Neil Howard Stages in association with Graham Coffey & Co Solicitors.
Amazon customers will enjoy the sights and sounds from all eight meetings as a result, while enhanced TV coverage of the events will come with the assistance of Torque at each and every round of the Championship.
Darren Spann, Championship co-ordinator, enthused:
I am absolutely delighted that our championship is to be shown on Amazon Prime this year. This will allow us together, with our new TV media provider Torque, to continue to grow the championship’s audience and increase its popularity, as well as keep us at the very forefront of UK rallying.
In a first for British rallying, you will be able to watch season four of the MNCRC on Amazon Prime. Membership costs £79.99 each year or for £7.99 a month. With Amazon Prime you have access to thousands of movies, TV shows and music, plus free fast shipping.
The Championship kicks off in November with the Neil Howard Stages at Oulton Park, before heading to Cadwell Park and Knockhill Circuit before Christmas 2018. Resuming in January 2019, the Championship heads to Brands Hatch, Snetterton, Donington Park and Anglesey before returning to Cadwell Park for its finale in April 2019. Full dates are available on our website.
2018-19 MSN Circuit Rally Championship in association with MSVR, feat the Michelin Cup and the Protyre Challenge Calendar
- Rd1 – 3 November 2018 – Neil Howard Stages in association with Graham Coffey & Co. Solicitors, Oulton Park.
- Rd 2 – 18 November 2018 – North Humberside Motor Club Cadwell Park Stages. Cadwell Park.
- Rd 3 – 9 December 2018 – Knockhill Stages. Knockhill.
- Rd 4 – 19 January 2019 – Brands Hatch Stages. Brands Hatch.
- Rd 5 – 16 February 2019 – Snetterton Stages. Snetterton.
- Rd 6 – 3 March 2019 – Donington Rally. Donington Park.
- Rd 7 – 17 March 2019 – Lee Holland Rally. Anglesey.
- Rd 8 – 7 April 2019 – Cadwell Stages. Cadwell Park.
*All events subject to MSA approval.
Photo Credit: SMJ Photography
Further details on season four are available from the championship web site www.msnrallychamp.co.uk